ARTICLES & INSIGHTS
Dionach part of the IBM ecosystem appointed to £800m DCfH Framework
In total twelve suppliers have been appointed to the Digital Capabilities for Health Framework. As part of IBM’s partner ecosystem Dionach is proud to bring a longstanding history of cyber and information security within the NHS and broader healthcare environment to the supplier team.
Procured through the CCS the framework is to run for four years with circa £200m spend going through the it each year.
The agreement has been designed to facilitate services in five key major areas:
- development and operations (DevOps) – for ongoing minor improvements of live services
- digital definition services – creating and progressing the project through discovery and alpha phases
- build and transition services – building the services using beta and live phases
- end-to-end development services – designing and developing the services from discovery to live phases
- data management services – for performing data collection, data processing and analysis and management of data and services
Dionach looks forward to working alongside IBM and their selected ecosystem partners for the duration of the framework.
If you are interested in knowing more please contact us for further information.