Service Delivery Coordinator
Dionach, a dynamic world-leading cybersecurity consultancy, are currently looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to join their growing team.
Your main role will be to work as part of the operations team to develop and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external partners and to facilitate the smooth running of Dionach’s operations and service delivery.
You will be working as part of a vibrant and customer-focused team reporting to the Operations Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the team to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations.
- Liaising internally with consultants, business development and management.
- Communicating with clients and external partners.
- Working on a variety of service delivery projects.
- Coordinating projects, allocating resources, and scheduling work.
Main requirements for the role:
- A background in customer service or experience within an operational capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with challenging situations, with excellent issue resolution skills.
- A focus on customer service and quality.
- Self-starter attitude.
- The ability to multi-task and deliver towards tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Previous experience in IT / Information security would be an advantage. However, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Why choose Dionach?
Dionach are a growing information security company specialising in penetration testing and information assurance services. You will have the opportunity to join an experienced team and enhance your skills. Dionach has leading industry certifications including CREST, CHECK, PCI QSA and ISO 27001, with a focus on improving customers’ security, and developing people’s skills and qualifications.
New information security threats and vulnerabilities appear at an astonishing rate. Dionach keep at the forefront of these threats through their continued investment in research and development.
Dionach are always looking for self-motivated people who wish to work in a fun, flexible environment, where they can make a difference to the business. Dionach is a growing business which provides opportunities for both interesting work and career development.
Along with a competitive salary structure, Dionach provides the following various benefits: development, training, a private medical cover, and an employee benefits and discounts platform.
Dionach actively promotes equality and values diversity in our workforce. We operate several actions to support our employees such as flexible hours, generous parental leave, and personal development.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Remote during the pandemic, flexible after the pandemic