Senior/Lead Penetration Test Consultant
Dionach are a dynamic cyber security company looking for an experienced Penetration Tester to join our growing Pentest Team.
Do you have a demonstrable experience in penetration testing as a Senior Penetration Tester?
Do you want to continue your technical progression while gaining more responsibilities? If so, keep reading, this job is for you!
Your main role will be as a Penetration Tester and Lead Consultant, with options for research and development, and to work in other areas of information security consultancy.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of services: web and mobile application tests, internal tests, infrastructure tests, but also, social engineering and red teaming projects. See Dionach Services for a full list of our services.
There are opportunities to improve your qualifications, mentor others and work with a wide variety of technologies and organisations.
Main requirements for the role:
- Holding a relevant certification: CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, OSCE or equivalent certification.
- A significant experience in penetration testing, including network, web application and internal penetration testing.
- Experience of leading customer engagements on-site.
- Experience of working as the solo penetration tester on jobs and of working in teams.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills with the ability to explain things in a clear and non-technical way.
- Excellent technical writing skills with a good capacity to adjust your report summary to non-technical people.
- Right to work in the UK.
Experiences and skills that would also be beneficial:
- Leading penetration test teams.
- Mentoring your peers.
- Ownership and leadership on developing and providing training courses.
- Proactive at writing technical documents and improving processes.
Why choose Dionach?
Dionach are a growing information security company specialising in penetration testing and information assurance services. You will have the opportunity to join an experienced team and enhance your skills. Dionach have leading industry certifications including CREST, CHECK, PCI QSA and ISO 27001, with a focus on improving customers’ security, and developing people’s skills and qualifications.
Dionach are always looking for self-motivated people who wish to work in a fun, flexible environment, where they can make a difference to the business. Dionach are a growing business which provide opportunities for both interesting work and career development.
Along with a competitive salary structure, Dionach provide the following various benefits: technical development, training labs, certification training, given time to develop your skills, a private medical cover, and employee benefits and discounts platform.
Dionach actively promote equality and value diversity in our workforce. We operate several actions to support our employees such as flexible hours, generous parental leave, and personal development.
Job types: full-time, permanent
Salary: up to £75k per annum, depending on experience and qualification.