Senior Consultant – Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Dionach are a dynamic cyber security company looking for a Senior Consultant in Governance, Risk and Compliance to join our growing team.
Do you have a demonstrable experience in assessing and implementing information security management systems (ISMS) or PCI DSS as an Information Security Consultant?
Do you want to continue your technical progression while gaining more responsibilities? If so, keep reading, this job is for you!
Your main role will be as a Senior Consultant in Governance, Risk and Compliance, with options for research and development, and to work in other areas of information security consultancy.
You will have the opportunity to work on a large range of services including PCI DSS assessments, ISO 27001 audits and implementations, risk governance and risk management, as well as business continuity projects. See Dionach Services for a full list of our services.
Your main role will be assisting clients implement an ISMS, conducting ISO 27001 audits, providing consultancy and guidance for achieving PCI DSS compliance, conducting PCI DSS assessments. You will also run risk management workshops, using a variety of standards including ISO 27005 and IRAM2. You will work closely with client helping them transform, implement, and stay compliant with applicable standards and regulations.
Dionach will offer you the opportunity to improve your qualifications, mentor others, be part of an experienced team, and work with a wide variety of technologies and organisations.
Main requirement for the role:
- Experience in implementing an ISO 27001 compliant ISMS or achieving compliance with PCI DSS
- Experience in auditing against ISO 27001 or PCI DSS
- Experience in running risk management workshops, using a variety of standards such as ISO 27005 and IRAM2
- Previous IT experience
- Experience in leading customer engagements on-site, including clients training
- Experience in working solo on jobs and in teams
- Outstanding verbal communication skills with the ability to explain things in a clear and non-technical way
- Excellent writing skills for technical documents and improving processes (such as policies and reports)
- A valid right to work in the UK
- A valid SC clearance or being eligible for obtaining SC clearance
- A relevant certification for this role such as PCI QSA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Implementer, CISM, CISA or CISSP.
Experiences and skills that would also be beneficial but not essential:
- Knowledge and experience running threat modelling workshops
- Experience in writing Risk Management and. Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS)
- Knowledge of HMG Information Security Standards 1&2 (IS 1&2)
- Knowledge of Business Continuity implementation and audit (ISO 22301)
- Experience of SWIFT CSCF
- Experience in mentoring others
- Experience in developing and providing training courses
- A valid driving licence
Why choose Dionach?
Dionach are a growing information security company specialising in penetration testing and information assurance services. You will have the opportunity to join an experienced team and enhance your skills. Dionach have leading industry certifications including CREST, CHECK, PCI QSA and ISO 27001, with a focus on improving customers’ security, and developing people’s skills and qualifications.
Dionach are always looking for self-motivated people who wish to work in a fun, flexible environment, where they can make a difference to the business. We are a growing business which provide opportunities for both interesting work and career development.
Along with a competitive salary structure, you will have the following various benefits:
- Hybrid working environment – that supports working remotely, with the opportunity to use the offices based on your preference, and of course attend team events!
- Technical development & given time to develop your skills
- Training labs
- Certification training and sponsorship
- Private health insurance
- Eyecare plan
- Employee benefits & discounts platform
- Cycle Scheme to Work
- EAP Scheme & well-being platform, including confidential telephone/face to face support and counselling
- Income Protection if unable to work due to illness or injury
Dionach actively promote equality and value diversity in our workforce. We support our employees with options such as flexible hours and personal development.
We welcome applications from anywhere in the UK.
Job types: full-time, permanent
Salary: up to £70k per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.