Dionach are a dynamic cyber security company looking for a Penetration Tester to join our growing team.
Do you have experience in penetration testing?
Do you want to sharpen your penetration skills and gain more responsibilities? If so, keep reading, this job is for you!
Your main role will be as a Penetration Tester, with options for research and development, and to work in other areas of information security consultancy.
After a period of induction and training, you will start working with senior consultants. You will shadow them to improve your penetration testing skills, along with the related consultants’ experience.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of services: web and mobile application tests, internal tests, infrastructure tests, but also, social engineering and red teaming projects. See Dionach Services for a full list of our services.
There are opportunities to improve your qualifications, mentor others and work with a wide variety of technologies and organisations.
Main requirements for the role:
- Prior experience in penetration testing, including network, web application and internal penetration testing. (approx. 2 years minimum)
- Experience in leading customer engagements on-site.
- Experience of working as the solo penetration tester on jobs and of working in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain things in a clear and non-technical way.
- Right to work in the UK.
Experiences and skills that would also be beneficial:
- Ownership and leadership on developing and providing training courses.
- Proactive at writing technical documents and improving processes.
- Holding a certification such as CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, or OSCE.
Why choose Dionach?
Dionach are a growing information security company specialising in penetration testing and information assurance services. You will have the opportunity to join an experienced team and enhance your skills. Dionach have leading industry certifications including CREST, CHECK, PCI QSA and ISO 27001, with a focus on improving customers’ security, and developing people’s skills and qualifications.
Dionach are always looking for self-motivated people who wish to work in a fun, flexible environment, where they can make a difference to the business. We are a growing business which provide opportunities for both interesting work and career development.
Along with a competitive salary structure, you will have the following various benefits:
- Hybrid working environment – that supports working remotely, with the opportunity to use the offices based on your preference, and of course attend team events!
- Technical development & given time to develop your skills
- Training labs
- Certification training and sponsorship
- Private health insurance
- Eye care plan
- Employee benefits & discounts platform
- Cycle Scheme to work
- EAP Scheme & well-being platform, including confidential telephone/face to face support and counselling
- Income Protection if unable to work due to illness or injury
Dionach actively promote equality and value diversity in our workforce, we support our employees with options such as flexible hours and personal development.
We welcome applications from anywhere in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, permanent
Location: Hybrid & remote
Salary: up to £60k per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.