Dionach are a leading information security consultancy offering innovative solutions to the growing concerns surrounding cyber-security.
We have grown rapidly in the past 12 months and are looking for a Bid Coordinator to join the team.
Are you motivated by a dynamic and busy work environment?
Do you thrive in learning every day and challenging yourself?
If so, keep reading, this job is for you!
The Bid Coordinator will be managing the end-to-end administrative bid process and support the team in all tender processes.
You will be acting as the central point of contact on assigned bids, leading and guiding the work of internal stakeholders in the Technical and Service Delivery teams.
This is a varied role and as a Bid Coordinator, your responsibilities will be as follow:
- Sourcing, coordination, analysis, and production of proposal documents for RFI, RFP and ITT bids, to create proposal outlines and enable bid decisions for both new and existing clients.
- Coordination of proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from the Technical, Commercial and Service Delivery teams.
- Helping to ensure that proposal documents follow corporate branding guidelines, standard formatting, and quality standards.
- Consolidation of sections and/or documents developed by other team members into the required tender format.
- Introducing and implementing all necessary document version control procedures and processes.
- Maintaining a library of reusable responses, templates, and processes.
- Production and delivery of compliant, professional proposals within clients’ time frames.
- Participation in proposal kick-off and debrief meetings, as well as preparation of detailed proposal plans and schedules for all phases of proposal development.
- Reporting on success/failure ratios, bid/no bid decisions and collate feedback.
Main requirements for the role:
- Experience in bid writing/bid management/proposal writing.
- A good track record of producing winning bids.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to generate creative ideas while working both independently and collaboratively.
- The ability to multi-task and deliver towards tight deadlines in a pressurised environment with varied stakeholders.
- Great attention to detail.
- A self-starter mindset: proactive and resourceful.
- Possessing a strong work ethic: leading by example and keeping the team informed of changes.
Experiences and skills that would also be beneficial:
- A high-level understanding and interest in information security.
- Previous experience within a comparable industry (approx. 1 year minimum).
- Experience in using bidding platforms.
Why choose Dionach?
Dionach support organisations in securing their information and provide a wide range of compliance, assurance and response services to mitigate the threat of potential cyber-attacks. This is a growing concern in the marketplace today and has become a key component of any reputable organisation’s business strategy. For over 20 years, Dionach have a built a strong, international reputation as a leading industry expert, known for our unwavering integrity and commitment to our partners.
Dionach are always looking for self-motivated people who wish to work in a fun, flexible environment, where they can make a difference to the business. Dionach is a growing business which provides opportunities for both interesting work and career development.
Along with a competitive salary structure, you will have the following various benefits:
- Hybrid working environment – that supports working remotely, with the opportunity to use the offices based on your preference, Oxford, Manchester or Glasgow, and of course attend team events!
- Technical development & given time to develop your skills: we are providing comprehensive training and ongoing mentorship
- Certification training and sponsorship
- Private health insurance
- Eye care plan
- Employee benefits & discounts platform
- Cycle Scheme to work
- EAP Scheme & well-being platform, including confidential telephone/face to face support and counselling
- Income Protection if unable to work due to illness or injury
Dionach actively promote equality and value diversity in our workforce, we support our employees with options such as flexible hours and personal development.
We welcome applications from anywhere in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, permanent
Location: Hybrid & UK remote
Salary: up to £28k per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.